Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Ha Long Bay – Hue – Hoi An – My Son – Siem Reap
At Noi Bai Airport our guide will hold your name-sign to welcome and transfer you to the hotel. Take a rest before a guided walking tour exploring the Old and French Quarters.
Morning, your guide will take you to visit two popular spots in Hanoi: visit Tran Quoc Pagoda and the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long.
After about a 2-hour drive, we will arrive in Trang An Complex which belongs to Ninh Binh. Here a row-boat will take you to discover stunning scenery through beautiful tunnels. You then visit Bai Dinh Pagoda which is the biggest temple complex in Vietnam.
Morning, travel to Halong Bay (approx. 3.5 hours). On arrival, embark for the trip to explore the spectacular scenery of the Bay with thousands of islands. Take a chance to visit a beautiful cave, go kayaking and swim.
Do morning activities with further exploration, enjoying brunch. Return to the wharf around noon (timetable depends on specific cruise’s schedule) for the transfer to Noi Bai Airport. Take a one-hour flight to Hue.
Today you will visit the most famous sites in Hue: Thien Mu Pagoda, Imperial Citadel and Khai Dinh Mausoleum and a cruise on the Perfume Pagoda.
Morning, depart for Hoi An. we will pass through gorgeous spots en-route such as Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass and Marble Mountain. Afternoon, enjoy a guided walking tour to explore the ancient town of Hoi An.
Take a half day tour to discover My Son, one of the most important remaining sites which belonged to Champa Kingdom.
Spend time exploring or shopping in Hoi An beautiful town before transferring to Danang Airport for the flight to Siem Reap. Rest of your day is at leisure.
Your guide will take you to discover Angkor Complex which is the world’s largest religious monument and a masterpiece of Cambodia.
Relax or hang around to explore before we transfer you to the airport for your home journey.
Explore tradition and modern sides in the capital of a thousand year
Admire gorgeous landscape of Trang An Complex
Cruise through legendary islands emerging from green water in Ha Long Bay
Visit the peaceful city full of historical spots in Hue former capital
Spend time in the Old Town of Hoi An, a well-preserved example of trading town for centuries
Discover Angkor Wat, masterpiece of Cambodia with several stone temples
English speaking guide
Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Relevant permits and entrance fees
One bottle of water/person per day
Personal expenses, tip and gratitude
– Hanoi Citadel, also known as Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, is a cultural complex featuring Hanoi’s historical and cultural during feudalism.
– Trang An is a gorgeous destination. Limestone hills, rivers, paddy fields, temples and countryside make it a World Cultural and Natural Heritage.
– Halong bay is a spectacular destination with thousands of islands emerging from green water. The bay is listed one of the new 7 wonders of World.
– Hue is a former capital well-known for many historic monuments. The complex has been recognized as a World Cultural Heritage since 1993.
– Hoi An is a beautiful town displaying a mixture of local and foreign influences and a well preserved example of trading port dating from 15th to 19th centuries.
– My Son is a cluster of abandoned Hindu temples built between the 4th and 14th centuries. My Son was a spiritual capital belonging to the Champa kingdom.
– Angkor Wat is a great complex including many stone temples reflecting the blend of Buddhism and Hinduism influences.
Tour Package can be tailored to suit your holiday