Hanoi – Sapa – Ha Long bay – Hue – Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) – Mekong delta
We pick you up at Noi Bai airport for transfer to your hotel at Hanoi center. Have a rest before taking a guided walking tour to explore the Old and French Quarters.
Visit the most popular sites such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his house on stilts, one pillar pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison and Vietnam National Museum of History.
Pick up at your hotel at 7 am for a 5 hour drive to Sapa. On arrival, check in and rest before local guide take you to explore beautiful Cat Cat village, home to H’mong ethnic group.
Morning, trek down to Muong Hoa stunning valley where you meet and talk with H’mong and Dzay ethnic people. Have a great chance to admire spectacular scenery of terraced fields and experience minority life.
Morning, spend time explore further beautiful landscape. Return to Sapa town for lunch, shopping or relaxing. Afternoon, our bus will pick you up for the transfer to Hanoi.
After breakfast, we will leave Hanoi for Halong Bay which is recognized as a World Heritage Site. On arrival, embark on your boat around midday for the cruise trip through amazing limestone Islands.
Start your day with Tai Chi exercise before breakfast. Explore further the gorgeous Bay. Disembark at noon and drive to Noi Bai Airport for a one-hour flight to Hue, former capital of Vietnam. On arrival, our driver will take you to your hotel.
Take a boat ride to enjoy romantic scenery along Perfume River. We then explore the most famous places including Thien Mu pagoda, Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Citadel and Traditional Hue House.
We drive to Hoi An which is a World Heritage Site. Stop en-route to admire Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, and Marble Mountain. Check in and rest before your guide takes you to explore the town.
Option 1: visit the Sanctuary of My Son which was once a spiritual capital and sacred home to the Cham people. Return to Hoi An in the afternoon.
Option 2: take a tour of cooking which includes cycling and cooking lesson in Tra Que organic vegetable village.
Transfer to Da Nang airport for a one hour flight to Ho Chi Minh City. On arrival, you will be picked up and taken to visit some famous sites including Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace.
We travel to Cai Be for the cruise trip on Mekong River. Stop by on islands to see local gardens and coconut candy factories. Enjoy traditional entertainment and home cooked dinner.
Take a guided cycling tour to explore the way of local life on the island. Have breakfast before taking a sampan along small canals. We are then back to the motor-boat to cruise to the other side of the river for the transfer to Saigon.
It is time to say “Good Bye” to Vietnam. Transfer to the airport for your home flight. Take care and hope to see you again. End of Vietnam Tour.
– Hanoi is Vietnam’s capital. The city is one of the largest centers of economy and culture.
– Sapa, 376 km from Hanoi, is a mountain township with stunning terrace fields in North West region.
– Ha Long bay is one of the world’s most beautiful places included in Vietnam Tour. It covers an area of 1553 sq.km with about 2000 islands and islets.
– Hue, 654 km south of Hanoi, is a nice city full of historic monuments. It was the capital under the last dynasty from 1802 to 1945.
– Hoi An is a gorgeous town reflecting a mixture of local and oversea influences and a well preserved example of the 15th – 19th century trading port.
– Ho Chi Minh City lies in South Eastern region, 1760 km (1090 mi) south of Hanoi. It is the largest economic and most populous city in Vietnam.
– Mekong is a huge river which starts from China flowing through several countries in South East Asia. The Vietnam portion makes up the biggest delta in this nation.
English speaking guide
Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Relevant permits and entrance fees
Personal expenses, drinks, tip and gratitude.
Explore modern and traditional faces of the capital, Hanoi.
Experience hill tribes and admire stunning landscape in Sapa mountainous town.
Cruise through the amazing islands rising from green water in Halong Bay.
Discover historic monuments in the peaceful city of Hue.
Visit the beautiful town of Hoi An, the ancient trading center under the Champa kingdom.
Experience river life in the Mekong delta, the biggest river in Vietnam.
We design Vietnam Tour in the purpose of giving you an opportunity to visit the best places in Vietnam. However, you can choose other places which are the best in your opinion and we can customize a tour to meet your requirements