– Visit Saigon’s popular spots
– Cruise in Mekong mighty river
– Cycle/walk through the countryside
– Experience the way of Southern delta’s rustic life
– Enjoy local specialities and traditional music performance
– Varies according to travel season and group size
– Please contact us for a quote
Welcome to South Vietnam Vacation. Upon at the airport, you will see our representative who is holding the sign with your name on. Afterwards, our driver will transfer to your hotel in the city center.
Today you will take a guided tour which give you the opportunity to explore the most popular sites in the city such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh Central Post Office, War Remnants Museum, Independence Palace and Traditional Vietnamese Medicine Museum.
Having breakfast, we will then depart for Mekong Tour. Arriving in Cai Be after more than 2 hour drive. Here we get on our boat to embark on a tour of Mekong. Activities are offered during the trip including visiting Cai Be floating market, walking/cycling over village paths, seeing local people make rice papers, sew coconut leaves, and wave the dried water hyacinth. Stay overnight at a nice homestay.
After breakfast we check out and then walk along the village to enjoy the morning fresh air. Visit a family factory where crispy rice popcorn and coconut candy are made. Afterwards, back to our boat to visit the brick kilns where potteries are made. Strolling through Vinh Long market before driving back to your hotel in Saigon or to Tan Son Nhat airport depending on your schedule. End of South Vietnam Vacation.
Boat and bike
English speaking guide.
Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
– Ho Chi Minh City is located in South Vietnam, more than 1700 km (1000 mile) from Hanoi Capital. The city is the largest economic and populous centre in Vietnam.
– Mekong is the longest river in Southeast Asia. From the Tibetan Plateau the river flow through Yunnan Province (belonging to China), Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. When the river approaches Vietnam, it create a huge delta and a great environment for thousands of creatures.
If you have time and want to visit not only South Vietnam but also other parts of this wonderful country which allow you to discover the diversity of culture and landscapes, here are references highly recommended:
» Vacation with An Authentic Experience in 19 days
» Holiday with the best places in Vietnam in 15 days