Before departure, make sure you have things as follows:
2. Travel insurance
3. Passport with a validity date of at least six-months remaining
Understand and practice local culture and customs is a way to make your trip more enjoyable. Below are some customs you should follow:
1. Wear appropriate clothes when visiting pagodas and other holy places.
2. Keep your passport and other valuables in a safe place.
3. Stay calm and polite, you will find people cooperative.
1. Touch a person on his head, which is considered offensive.
2. Point one finger at a person, which is considered offensive.